The Magic and History of Marquand Park Tour

Date/Time
Date(s) - October 13
11:00 am - 12:00 pm

Loading Map....
Location
Marquand Park, starting at Lover's Lane parking lot

In 1953, the Marquand family donated 17 acres of their estate, Guernsey Hall, to the municipality of Princeton to serve as an arboretum and passive recreation park. Once part of a 30-acre farm owned by Judge Richard Stockton Field, Marquand Park is home to more than 140 different tree specimens, some dating back more than 170 years!

Join Bob Wells, Associate Director of Aboriculture at Morris Arboretum, and Roland Machold, former Marquand Park Foundation board member, as they share the history of the property and highlight the native and exotic trees in the collection.

Bookings

This event is fully booked.