Date(s) - November 3, 2018
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
HOUSE TOUR ALERT: Alternating traffic on Mercer Rd. today for tree trimming. Please plan accordingly.
Online registration closes at 11:59 pm on Friday, November 2. TICKETS ARE STILL AVAILABLE for in-person purchases on the day of the Tour.
The November House Tour is the Historical Society of Princeton’s signature fall event. Guests on the House Tour explore six private homes in the Princeton community on a self-guided tour. Docents and guiding material provide information about the architecture, history, and design elements of each house. Don’t miss the opportunity to see these specimens of Princeton’s architectural heritage, open one day only!
Click here to explore the homes on this year’s Tour.
Proceeds from the House Tour support HSP’s collections and programs.
- House Tour attendees must be 12 and older.
- The House Tour is a rain or shine event. The Historical Society is not responsible if any house cancels its participation after the promotion of the House Tour begins.
- Online ticket registration will close at 11:59 pm on November 2. Any tickets purchased online can be picked up at Updike Farmstead starting at 9:30 am on November 3.
- All ticket purchases on November 3 are $50 each and must be completed at Updike Farmstead, 354 Quaker Road, before starting the Tour.
- New this year, tickets will not not be available for purchase at any of the houses on the Tour. Updike Farmstead has free parking and is just five minutes from the start of the Tour.
Bookings are closed for this event.