Date(s) - November 2, 2019
10:00 am - 4:00 pm
The November House Tour is the Historical Society of Princeton’s signature fall event. Guests on the House Tour explore six private homes in the Princeton community on a self-guided tour. Docents and guiding material provide information about the architecture, history, and interior design elements of each house. Don’t miss the opportunity to see these specimens of Princeton’s architectural heritage, open one day only!
Click here to explore the houses on this year’s Tour.
Enrich your House Tour experience with our pre-House Tour lecture on October 24, Rolf Bauhan’s Architectural Legacy. Click here to register.
- House Tour attendees must be 12 and older.
- The House Tour is a rain or shine event. The Historical Society is not responsible if any house cancels its participation after the promotion of the House Tour begins.
- Advance ticket purchase is highly recommended. All ticket purchases on November 2 are $50 each.
- If you wish to purchase a ticket on November 2 while the Tour is underway, here’s how:
- Purchase a ticket online using the below registration form during the tour from anywhere. Show your emailed confirmation to the cashier at any of the houses for entry.
- Purchase a ticket in-person with cash, check, or credit card at Updike Farmstead (354 Quaker Road). Updike Farmstead has free, accessible parking and is five minutes from the start of the Tour.
- Purchase a ticket in-person with cash or check at Princeton’s municipal building, 400 Witherspoon Street, until 2:00 pm. The municipal building has free, accessible parking and is less than five minutes from the start of the Tour.
- Tickets will not be available to purchase at any of the houses on the Tour (except if you purchase online on your smart device while standing outside!).
Proceeds from the House Tour support HSP’s collections and programs.